OKWAVE is the first and one of the biggest Q&A social community in Japan.
The vision of OKWAVE is “creating mutual support by users” through its community. OKWAVE also operates charged celebrity Q&A communities and offers enterprise customer support solution, which has the largest market share in Japan.
OKWAVE became a public company in June 2006 and is listed on Nagoya Centrex Market (3808:Nagoya).
- Company name
- OKWAVE, Inc.
- Head office address
- Unosawa Tokyu Bldg 5F, 1-19-15 Ebisu Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo 150-0013 Japan
- July 1999
- 1267 million yen (as of June 30, 2019)
- Board of Directors
- KANETO Kanemoto (Representative Director, Founder and Executive Chairman)
Gen Matsuda (Representative Director, President and CEO)
Michio Fukuda (Director, Vice president and COO)
Masanori Nozaki (Director and CFO)
Tetsuya Sato (Director and CMO)
Hideharu Ishikawa (Director and CTO)
- Number of employees
- 125 (as of June 30, 2018)
- Stock listing
- Nagoya Stock Exchange (stock code:3808)
- Gen Matsuda
- Description of business
- Operate Internet Q&A communities (OKWAVE)
Offer enterprise customer support solution. (OKBIZ.)
OKWAVE receives coverage of a lot of media about BLOCKCHAIN and WEB Service.
- OkWave to Invest in Crypto Exchange CoinZoom | FINANCE MAGNATES
- UTM and firm team up to develop blockchain technology | THE Star ONLINE
- OKWave and Breadwallet team up to leverage bitcoin use in Japan | BRAVE NEW COIN.