OKWAVE is the first and one of the biggest Q&A social community in Japan.
The vision of OKWAVE is “creating mutual support by users” through its community. OKWAVE also operates charged celebrity Q&A communities and offers enterprise customer support solution, which has the largest market share in Japan.
OKWAVE became a public company in June 2006 and is listed on Nagoya Centrex Market (3808:Nagoya).
- Company name
- OKWAVE, Inc.
- Head office address
- Toranomon Towers Office 7F, 4-1-28 Toranomon, Minato-ku,
Tokyo 105-0001 Japan
- July 1999
- 1267 million yen (as of June 30, 2019)
- Board of Directors
- KANETO Kanemoto (Director, Founder & Executive Chairman)
Gen Matsuda (Representative Director)
Tetsuya Sato (Director)
Michio Fukuda (Director, Co-founder)
Masanori Nozaki (Director, Co-founder)
Yuri Konno (Outside-director, Representative director of DIAL SERVICE CO.,LTD.)
Mitsunobu Hirose (Outside-director, Director & COO of YOZMA GROUP JAPAN)
- Audit & Supervisory Board
- Toshihiko Iida (Audit & Supervisory Board Member)
Hiroaki Rokugawa (Outside-audit & Supervisory Board Member, Representative Partner of OGASAWARA KONNO & ROKUGAWA)
Katsue Okuda (Outside-audit & Supervisory Board Member, Representative Director of Kudan Ogata Holdings)
- Executive Officers
- Gen Matsuda (CEO)
Tetsuya Sato (COO)
Masanori Nozaki (CFO)
Hideharu Ishikawa (CTO)
- Number of employees
- 142 (as of June 30, 2019)
- Stock listing
- Nagoya Stock Exchange (stock code:3808)
- Gen Matsuda
- Description of business
- Operate Internet Q&A communities (OKWAVE)
Offer enterprise customer support solution. (OKBIZ.)
OKWAVE receives coverage of a lot of media about BLOCKCHAIN and WEB Service.
- OkWave to Invest in Crypto Exchange CoinZoom | FINANCE MAGNATES
- UTM and firm team up to develop blockchain technology | THE Star ONLINE
- OKWave and Breadwallet team up to leverage bitcoin use in Japan | BRAVE NEW COIN.